phase 1: Getting started
Client Intake, Consultation, Contract
We want to learn more about you!
- We’ll look over your intake form to see if we’ll be a good fit.
- We’ll set up a phone call to discuss branding and your website needs.
- You’ll receive a formal proposal to approve outlining your customized website.
- We’ll send you a contract to sign and a deposit invoice.
- We’ll hold your spot and set a start date!
Phase 2: Identity
Branding and Copywriting
We discover the tone and voice of your business and use it throughout your website and other visual deliverables.
- Define your brand strategy and visual identity depending on which package you selected.
- We add the right wording to the site that will help turn passive visitors into customers.
Phase 3: finished product
Website Design and Development
Building a site that you love and works for your business!
- Custom design of your home page and overall website template. You’ll get two rounds of revisions and sign off for approval. Additional changes can be made for an extra fee.
- Custom design and building of the rest of the site as a whole. You’ll receive another two rounds of revisions to make changes to the rest of the site with sign off for approval. Additional changes can be made for an extra fee.
Phase 4: Wrapping Up
Final Payment, Website Goes Live,
and Training Session
Reveal your new website to your customers and learn how to make changes to it as you see fit!
- Final payment received and launch date set! Yay!!!
- Website goes live and you do a happy dance!
- One-hour video chat session with us to learn how to use your site. Make a list of questions and ask away!!!
Phase 5: Post Project
We want your website to look good for the long-haul.
- 14 days of email support to fix bugs after official launch. This does not include issues you might cause to the site.
- Continued maintenance or hosting plans if purchased.